Wouldn’t it be nice to enjoy a comfortable home year-round without having to worry about repairing or maintaining your air conditioning system? With a Sansone Family Plan, you can. When it comes to keeping your home comfortable year-round, you’ll want to depend on the leading local air conditioning experts for any air conditioning maintenance services.
The Sansone Family Plan takes the guesswork and stress out of AC maintenance. When you join the Family, all you’ll have to do is schedule your routine maintenance appointments. We’ll handle the rest.
10 Benefits of a Sansone Family Plan:
Below are just a few of the many benefits you receive when you join the Family today:
1. Repair Discounts: Depending on the plan you choose, you will either receive a 15% Discount on Repairs (Maintenance Only Plan) or you can choose a Full Coverage plan where repairs are covered. That’s some potential huge savings of the life of your air conditioning system!
2. Precision A/C Tune Ups Included: Every Sansone Family Plan includes (2) A/C Tune-Ups per Year.
3. 10% Off Your Replacement AC System: When it’s time to replace your A/C system, as a part of the Sansone Family, you will receive an automatic 10% discount on your new air conditioning system.
4. Priority Scheduling: Need air conditioning or heating service fast? No problem. As a part of the Family, Our Sansone Family Plan members get priority scheduling whenever they need service.
5. Lower Utility Bills: When your air conditioning system is properly maintained, it can function as efficiently as possible. This means that many homeowners start to experience lower utility bills.
6. Extended Equipment Life: When properly maintained, your air conditioning system can last upwards of 20 years. However, foregoing routine maintenance can seriously shorten the lifespan of your AC, sometimes by 10 years or more. Considering your air conditioning system is a huge home investment, you obviously want to get the most out of it.
7. Fewer Repairs and Reduced Likelihood of Emergency Calls: Your air conditioning technician will be able to spot small problems and repair them before they escalate into bigger problems when you routinely maintain your system. Not only does this spare you from a catastrophic breakdown, but it saves money on repair costs in the long run.
8. Improved Indoor Air Quality: When it comes to keeping the air inside of your home clean, your air conditioning system is your biggest defense. But without routine maintenance, your system won’t be able to effectively filter out all of the pesky particles and pollutants that don’t belong in your home. An investment in routine maintenance is an investment in your home’s overall health.
9. Manufacturer Required for Warranty: Air Conditioning equipment manufacturers require regular routine maintenance to be performed and document for your air conditioning system’s warranty to remain valid. Our professional A/C maintenance satisfies this manufacturer requirement to ensure you are covered.
10. Fully Transferable: Thinking about moving soon? We understand that life can change unexpectedly, which is why our Plan is completely transferable.
Sansone Family Plan Options:
To uphold the quality of service you deserve, we offer our Sansone Family Plans as the solution to all of your AC maintenance & AC extended warranty needs. Simply choose the plan that fits you best.
Maintenance Only Plan
Only $12.50/Month or $150 Yearly
Includes 15% Off Repairs*
Full Coverage Plan
A/C Under Warranty – 5 Years Old or Less
Labor for Repairs Covered (Parts Covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty)*
Full Coverage Plan
A/C NOT Under Warranty – Older than 5 Years
Parts & Labor for Repairs Covered*
*See coverage details on Sansone Family Plan Agreement
Join The Sansone Family Today!
Start protecting your investment and take advantage of the Sansone Family Plan today.
Call or contact us online to sign up. You may also email us the completed form above to email@example.comContact Us