The Heart of a Smarter Home
Your heating and cooling system is where you spend most of your energy dollars so saving on your utilities is important. The innovative Cor™ thermostat is designed to combine home comfort with reduced energy use; homeowners saved an average of 20% on their heating and cooling energy costs.1 It’s what we call the heart of a smarter home.
It’s all about helping you keep your hard-earned money through smart energy use. Features like smart setback let the thermostat intelligently adapt beyond manual programming for greater efficiency, while still meeting your ideal comfort levels. Energy reports help you see exactly when your energy dollars are being spent so you can modify settings to maximize savings. It will even provide you customized energy saving tips.
And, if your system includes a Carrier heat pump and a furnace, its energy smart design can orchestrate their use as a Hybrid Heat® system to further stretch your energy dollars.
This versatile thermostat is readily compatible with a number of HVAC system types and brands2 to allow you to upgrade to convenient remote access control and energy-saving intelligence. All you need is an Internet connection and you can have complete control over your system from your couch or your favorite beach get-away.
1 Based on a 2012 third-party study comparing Carrier® Cor™ technology to the estimated cost of a non-programmable thermostat set to 72°F at all times.
2 Your Carrier dealer can help you determine system compatibility regardless of your current brand of HVAC products
- Full-color touch screen
- Intuitive, on-screen prompts
- Local weather 4-day forecast
- Remote access via Internet and Apple® and Android(TM) apps for smartphone or tablet devices
- Detailed energy reports and customized energy saving tips
- Smart setback intelligently adapts beyond manual programming for greater efficiency, while still meeting your ideal comfort levels
- One-button Touch-N-Go quick-settings-change feature
- Ideal Humidity System® management capable for exacting comfort
- Hybrid Heat® system management capable
- Intelligent, heating- and cooling-comfort staging capable
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- On or Auto fan speed options
- Day-at-a-glance 7-day (wake, away, home, sleep) guided programming
- Vacation hold programming
- Choice of fixed-schedule or runtime based filter, UV lamp, or humidifier pad replacement reminders
- High/low temperature, high/low humidity, and system maintenance reminders
- 5-year parts limited warranty1
- Compatible with 3-zone panel systems: ZONECC3ZHP01 and ZONECC3ZAC01