Performance™ Edge® Touch-N-Go® Relative Humidity Thermostat TP-NRH01-A
Intelligent System Management in a Sleek Design
This versatile and beautiful Edge thermostat can manage any Performance™ or Comfort™series system. Its slim, wall-hugging design1 gives you up to seven faceplate color options so you can customize your look.
It allows simple, Touch-N-Go programming for one-button, energy-saving, quick settings when you’re on the go or ready for sleep.
It’s capable of managing temperatures, humidity, ventilation, airflow and indoor air quality. And, if your system includes a heat pump and a furnace, its advanced features can orchestrate Hybrid Heat® system performance too.
1 Display module is .8″ deep and can be attached directly to the wall when its control module portion is installed on furnace or fan coil.
- Intuitive, on-screen prompts
- One-button Touch-N-Go quick-settings-change feature
- Large, illuminated display shows inside and outside1 temperatures and time
- Comes with attractive silver faceplate
- Ideal Humidity System® management capable for better comfort
- Hybrid Heat® system management capable
- Intelligent, heating- and cooling-comfort staging capable
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- Ventilation management capable
- Fixed-schedule based filter, UV lamp and/or humidifier panel replacement reminders
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Individual faceplate options in gold luster, saddlebrush, onyx, espresso, natural grain and quartz colors
- Wall hugging profile achieved when equipment control module portion of the thermostat is mounted to the furnace or fan coil
- Application of remote sensor to feed information to the main control from a different location
- Outdoor Air Temperature (OAT) sensor
- Compatible with 3-zone panel systems: ZONECC3ZHP01 and ZONECC3ZAC01
1 Depending on system, may require outside sensor installation.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.